Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Conspiracy stuff

I watched a bit of a documentary on events on 9/11, it basically was trying to debunk some of the conspiracy theories. Only caught it towards the end so I don't know how well it covered some of the questions raised by more high profile figures on the internet and so on. One video I had watched that seemed to my mind a bit to smug and probably with a few holes in it Loose change featured.

So I was having a bit of a browse around, I wish my understanding of physics and such things were greater and it's still seems to me that official explanation isn't that great, whatever you think of some of the claims made by people who that documentary made seem a little eccentric.

This video of a guy from MIT does seem to add some academic credibility. Anyone I've exhausted my own patience on the subject for the moment. If anyone can poke holes in the video I'd like to know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home