Wednesday, May 30, 2007

No I'm not dead

It's been a while since I posted. Still grinding away on the novel editing, about half done. Trying to pick up the pace and get it completed by end of next month at the latest. I really should have had it finished by now but it's such a picky process due to earlier schoolboy error I mentioned in several earlier posts.

I'll be off on holiday end of June, so it would be good if it was really finished. Then I can look forward to new challenges when I get back, not least pimping the book.

I shortlisted about 30 odd books I'd like to read on holiday. A half dozen or so I'll order via amazon most likely to take and then try not to lose the list with rest of them on it as I'll likely forget that I want to read half the rest.

Anyway It's 20 past 10 in hte morning just now, I've been working since before 9 and had no breakfast yet so I'm off to remedy that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home