Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Another chapter done

Well i think it is, chopped and saved elsewhere a bit at the end i thought was opening up further storyline. I might go back and change the end of it a bit but it felt like an ending to me, almost could have ended the story itself I thought. Still got one more chapter to do, which is more or less an epilogue, the story has largely played out and anything of import that happened now would really be for a sequel, which there won't be unless this gets published.

Therein lies the really onerous task once editing is done with, writing letters and stuff and trying to sell it. Still if nothing happens there I shall not get to despondent, I have other ideas and in particular a screenplay thing which is already started. Get back onto that, pimp it when done and another novel project. What exactly I'm not sure but I have a few ideas, whatever seems easiest to flesh out I should think. My favourite two ideas just now might need quite a bit of research which I'm not renowned at being good at.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home