Monday, October 10, 2005

Quiet week

I've been neglecting my blog a bit lately.

Blogging is a great idea though, i've enjoyed writing about stuff and getting things off my chest but i think it's fair to say that my initial drive has waned a touch. I've not exhausted all that i have to say about the world, but i've certainly posted at least once on topics close to my heart.

So i'll be interested to see just how much i have to post from now on, i will hopefully take the time to post more quality than quantity. Indeed i think today/tomorrow i'll go over that email i composed on religion and post about that on my blog as it isn't somethign i've really mentioned and well relgion plays a big part in the world.

On a more personal note i enjoyed the football at the weekend despite Scotland getting pumped out of the World Cup. We didn't play that great but if we'd taken chances at the right time we might well have won. I still have question marks over Walter Smith as manager, 4-5-1 formation in the first half, a total nonsense and we were murder. Gave in to the latest fad and showed just how much he was bricking it, we had next to nothing to lose and as manger there has been as little pressure on him as he'll ever have, from now on he's going to be much more in the spotlight as we build for the next major championships.

Also going to see Mark Thomas and Rob Newman on thursday, had tickets so long now i'd better pin them to my computer screen as it's been so long coming it's not really 'there' in my mind yet that it's this week, i'll do well to remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home