Monday, October 03, 2005

A bit sidetracked today

I'm currently trying to put into words my thoughts on religion. I stumbled across a blog of someone with quite a strong religious faith. Now i'm quite anti relgion at the best of times and at times it can be rather virulent if it is something that really pisses me off, i.e the religious right wing in this country or generally more prominently in the US.

I am aware that a strong religious faith doesn't necessarily equal a love of George Bush, it just seems that the people with the seemingyl strongest faiths are the fantatics and extremists who wish to force their views and believes on the rest of us.

So the upshot of it is i said i'd try and explain my thoughts on religion and get into a bit of a discussion about the whole thing. Currently doing that, the mail is currently saved as draft as i am not finished, if there was a powercut or something and i hadn't saved it i'd scream! Once i've finished it i'll get it sent off and i'll probably post it on here, well the main thrust of it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home