Monday, October 03, 2005

Finished that email

I'd like to copy the main part of it onto this blog, but unless i am being a complete doofus i've never been able to copy and paste onto this blog and frankly i don't think i have the patience just now to type it out again. Essentialy my point of view is that having a belief in god is no bad thing in itself, so long as you arn't using religion as a stick to beat people with and so long as you still ecourage people to think and to question. It's not for me though, i don't feel any divine presence urging me on and i'm fine with that, i'm quite happy. Sure i believe that when i die my existence will cease and well if it continues somehow i'll be pleasantly suprised. Well hopefully, if it's that fire and brimstone vengeful god i am so screwed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home