Thursday, September 08, 2005

Weird Dreams

Have you ever saw the movie Heat, well in my dream i was watching it, but as the dream progressed i went from watching it to being the character played by Val Kilmer. Except because it was a dream the plot changed, as they run out from the bank in the massive gun battle at the end of the heist my character gets lost runs off somewhere not in the film. Getting increasingly frantic ends up somewhere where everyone is hostile looking and starts shooting at everyone and anyone until he runs out of bullits. By this time people with clown masks on riding motorbikes have turned up looking to 'deal with me' i wake up as me/the film character is appearing to get doused in petrol ready to be burnt alive. Just a little bit disturbing way to wake up.

That wasn't the only weird dream i had either, i was with friends on a train heading to Motherwell from Glasgow. Thing is the train was open topped, in fact i was sitting at the front and their was no front to it either. As we got closer to our stop the train then gets to a bit of track that is just wrong and starts dipping down rapidly shaking us all about, having to hold on for fear of getting thrown off. Just as it settles down it starts to sort of sink into the ground, not completely but it half drives into/submerges into a moist oily looking ground and comes to a halt. The result of this is that my clothes are filthy and i'm going tonto about that, not about anything else, i am raging because my outfit is soiled and i want to complain about it. So i go off in search of someone at the station only the station is almost like a rundown wooden shed and their are no officials. I climb up some stairs and i'm on a roof lost for ideas as for what to do when someone approaches me and asks me the time, but there is something suspicios about them and i say to them, "wait a minute this is some sortof scam isn't it, i should know this," and lo and behold there is someone positioing themselves behind me with a knife threatening me. I react nervously at first before throwing the pair of them off the roof like i'm some tough guy from any countless movies you care to mention. After that i just walked away perplexed and the dream merges into another one or i wake up, i can't remember exactly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Some Guy said...

cheers mate, left a wee comment on it. thats a crying shame you had to watch it on yer own btw. I feel for you.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home