Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I just nearly made a complete tit of myself.

I was meant to be doing a couple of errands today or so i thought. I was going to go and feed my sisters cats, for she is away on holiday, and then head of for a dentist appointment. It didn't quite work out like that however.

First off i hadn't been left the keys to my sisters flat, don't worry my mum has them the cats arn't in any danger, so i couldn't go feed them. Kinda not to fussed about that, the place is a pigsty and i might have caught something, although i havn't saw her 2 new cats yet and i wouldn't have minded.

So i forgot about that and got ready to go to the dentist. I have to point out that it's lucky i'm going to a new dentist, havn't actually been to their premises yet and a good thing to. Because of this i happened to check the appoinment card with more care than i might have done. Yes the appointment was for next tuesday and not this one. I'd have felt like an idiot going in a week early for my checkup, especially as it would be my first visit to the place. What a first impression i'd make, the most eager person in the world to get to the dentist ever i'd have been!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home