Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fucking about/getting organised

I've been doing a lot of the former and some of the latter this last week or so. I've done just enough ofthe latter that I should be getting considerably more productive in the writing department. I prior to going on holiday typed up the handwritten parts of the screenplay I'd started.

Since I came back though I found it hard to continue, it felt slightly unnatural. I've never written a screenplay, even just typing up what I'd written I had to refer to other screenplays I looked up on the internet just to get a better idea of how they should look. What I had written prior came quite easily and I've decided that I'll be as well continueing just to write it down in the hardback notebook I started it in then typing it up a bit at a time.

Even after that decision was made I've had to sit down and decide where it's going and what it's all about. Like the book I just started writing with a very vague idea to get going, but it doesn't take long before you have to think about it. Essentialy I had a picture in my head and basic idea, I've been needing to sit down and flesh it out, being doing a bit of that and it's helping.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home