Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Submission of Novel

Little bit late with this news, but I have submitted my novel to a publisher. Taking the path of least resistance I went via MacMillan New Writing, because it didn't require me writing an a letter and selling the idea via a synsopsis just to get a literary agent or publisher to even read it. Barring being extraordinarily lucky in about 10 to 12 weeks time I'll be doing just that if I haven't heard anything but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I have a list of literary agents and publishers to go through.

In the meantime I can move on and work on screenplay I started last year. It's all been written in a notebook until now. I've transferred what I've done so far onto the computer, I just need to get cracking now and decide where it's going to as what I've written aside I've only got a very sketchy idea of what is going to happen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home