Monday, August 14, 2006

Football who needs it.

Spent the latter half of last week limping around after bashing my knee, seems ok now though. Followed up by watching a 3rd loss in 3 games for Motherwell to leave us pointless at the bottom of the league and the ignimonious distinction of being the only team to utterly inept not to take something of Rangers. How embarressing!

Oh yeah, my feet are still sore, my back hurts and now my left shoulder has been sore last few weeks despite no obvious incident to set it off and continues to remain so. If i was a horse they'd probably shoot me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Never mind, not long till the Faroes game. Surely Scotland can't mess that up?

10:56 AM  
Blogger Just Some Guy said...

I'm still getting flashbacks of the Faeros going two nil up yon time. That said at home, this time no. By two or three goals if we can get an early breakthrough.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home