Saturday, June 24, 2006

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrr Craaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzy!!!

I think i must be sligtly obssessed with football and my general fitness, due to a variety of circumstances i am without my usual football fix today, game was axed at short notice. No football last tuesday night either, and i didn't make it to the gym on wednesday or thursday. With absolutely nothing today i'm feeling a bit agitated to say the least. Got the Clash on blaring now, it's helping to vent some of feelings of frustration. Won't get to kick a ball in anger until monday, a full week will have passed since i did any exercise. Can't remember last time i went so long with no more than a brisk walk.

I could quite happily fire the telly out of the window i think, i want to be doing something not sitting on my fucking arse all day. Dunno why more office based workers don't end up in bell towers with a rifle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home