Thursday, June 29, 2006

Off on holiday...

...in the morning. Turkey again in baking heat. Imagine i'll make the odd post from holiday. I've got my reading all but sorted, the latest Brookmyre novel a couple of sci-fi epics and a couple of biographies including a borrowed copy of Terry Butchers one. Not got any decent political based stuff yet though, maybe bookshop at airport will provide that, though going from glasgow this year and can't remember how good that is for having a proper bookshop. I can probably find out online if i looked but seeing as it to late if they don't have one it's hardly worth the bother.

Taking a printed out copy of me own novel so far to persuse and revise for coming back, as well as my notebook to hopefully finish off short(ish) story i been writing and maybe do a little work on a screenplay i started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home