Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dirty Fuckers

Student Loan Company just nabbed a £102 out of my bank account. Either themselves or the Royal Mail combined not to sent me the deferment forms. Having just phoned them there they said they will resend the form and I can try and claim money back once any further deferment granted. Bet they'll be fucking arsey about that considering how relucant I've been to start paying them back so far.

Just glad i had money enough in my account to cover it, could do without bank charges on top. Phoning them up having to deal with call centre monkeys not my idea of a good way to start the day.

Intending to sit and write for the better part of the day, but i think i need a short session of FM2006 to take my mind of it before i start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home