Friday, December 08, 2006

65,000 words and rising

Thats 15 chapters done, quite literally just finished 15th chapter a moment ago. I say finished, some minor editing I'm sure is required. I do tend to review every 3 chapters or so, less if it's been particularly long.

festive season coming up, hope everyone has a good one. I'm hoping to get presents and stuff sorted at the weekend. Well some of them anyway, no doubt Glasgow will be mobbed. Gonna try and not let hols interfere to much with my book. Certainly next 2 weeks up until 21stish I'll be keeping on it. Break for the new year about then, should have at least another chapter done, hopefully two or as close to it as makes little difference. Leaving about 5 or 6 chapters to finish it off in the new year. I could be finished by march!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home