Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Current Affairs

I don't know if it is just a phase but right now i cannot be bothered with what is happening out there in the wide world these days. It was petty politics and seriously bad weather the last i looked. Does anyone read a real newspaper everyday? I don't mean a comic tabloid either. I enjoy sitting reading a newspaper that has something at least vaguely intelligent to say about the world, but sometimes i just can't seem to sit still for even 5 minutes to do so.

At the moment, i'm preferring to read a book when i'm in the mood to read anything. Currently reading The Difference engine, a co effort between William Gibson and Bruce Sterling. Which makes me wonder, is it more or less difficult to write a book with someone or by yourself. Of all the books i own and/or have read the only other joint effort has been Good Omen's by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. An enjoyable read and i have to admit to been fans of the solo work of both these guys.

Right this very moment, i'm playing football manager on my pc(I can taste that primera liga title) and trying to get to grips with Pro Evo 5. I'm thinking of wrapping both up for the night as it's late and i'm not feeling to grand, sore throat and bit of a tempreture. I thought i should post something as i felt strangely guilty at neglecting my blog lately. I didn't even post a petty rant yesterday, it might well have been based on tonights efforts at football, my side threw away a 3 goal lead and i was merde. Then again i'm not that well but even so it was rather disappointing.

I bet i could ramble on about nothing for paragraphs yet but i think i'l save that experiment for another day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home