Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A good way to start the day...

...bowing down and worshipping the porcelain god. Slight hangover this morning, which is a bit bizarre but not entirely unexpected, but i could not believe it when i heaved whatever i had in my system this morning down the toilet bowl.

As it happens all that i really brought up was the water i'd drank this morning to try and rehydrate my system. I felt inexplicably bad, perhaps it was the slightly dodgy burgers i ate last night for dinner.

Before you raise your eyebrows and give me a sceptical look, "ah so you were out drinking last night and yet it was the burgers that caused you to be sick?" I should explain a little, yes the hangover was expected, but not because i'd had a skinful. It doesn't seem to work like that for me. I drank a moderate amount which tends to give me a hangover far in excess of what those sins deserve. It goes a little something like this:

  • 1-3 pints - no problems
  • 4-8 pints - a pounding head next morning(and for today a bonus of puking)
  • 8-? pints - mild hangover and more tiredness from what has no doubt been late night carousing.
So i did expect a bit of a pounding head, but i still havn't worked out why i seem to suffer more from the inbetween amount than i do from drinking to so much more serious excess.

I also now have a serious craving for a bowl of cocoa pop's which i need to go and satisfy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home