Friday, August 26, 2005

Electronic Gizmo's

I do like technology, i like my PC, i love my PS2 etc. PC's and the internet are just fantastic and i love playing games on my PS2. However i think with anything there is a point to draw a line. For me it's handheld games consoles. The new Sony PSP is about to get its european release, for those eager to get one a frustrating many months since it's Japanese and US debut, and it is generating news stories and reviews about just how good it is meant to be.

I've never really saw the appeal of handheld consoles though, i once had a gameboy but i found whenever i wanted to play it i was in the my own home and had access to a better console. Because they are designed to be handheld they are never quite as powerful as your home based one, sure if you like your games and travel alot and have the oppurtunity to sit and play then fair enough, thats just never really been the case for me. Anyway at times like that i prefer to read a good book.

So i do look at it being advertised and think "ooh that'd be nice" but i'd be wasting my money, besides if i want to invest in something new and exciting gameswise it's not that long before the PS3 and X-box 360 come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home