Friday, August 19, 2005

Another post i can only...

...make safe in the knowledge my sister won't be reading this. I offered to help my mum carry down my sisters new PC, set it up for her and help her bring up my sisters old PC, which has a heavy traditional old monitor unlike her new digital flat panel one.

The offer welcomed by my mum was rebuffed by my sister, not because of any falling out or family feud we get along fine, but because my sisters flat is possibly the messiest place on the face of the earth and i would have been down in time before she had a chance to tidy it. By my calculations to get it actualy tidy would take her at least the entire weekend and a JCB for help. So i shall just have to wait a bit to get on with setting up my 2nd PC.

Possibly just as well, i could doing a bit of tidying up myself, must run in the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home