Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Last few days...

...I've been struggling for concentration. Think it was largely due to uncertainty over what I was writing. The days when I've written most have been when I've sat down and really been quite thorough in getting straight in my own mind what exactly is going to be happening. Leaving just the problem of trying to put ideas into words that are hopefully pleasing to eye.

Today has been a bit like the last few but I have finished a section I was unsure about, this whole interview nonsense. It was also the end of the chapter. I've now completed chapters 1,2 and 4. That may seem a little odd it's just that chapter 4 was originally written as chapter 1, got a little overlong so I chopped it into two. Found a good cliffhanger type bit for it to. So all in all I quite pleased.

Chapter 3 now beckons, the last of my three plot threads. I'm going to need to have a good think about this. I have two characters in mind already, but it's still rather vague. Think I'll step away from the keyboard to think about it.

Current word count is 13538.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Some Guy said...

I'll call myself an author the day some gullible fool publishes anything i write :-)

Ta anyway. I shall certainly do me best.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home