Thursday, August 11, 2005

Online poker update

Had a disasterous session recently. I'd been wanting to play for a few days and gotten distracted by this that and the other. I found a bit of time last week, about an hour or so, sat down and played. I lost about $15. I was down to $33 left, only $3 above what i started with. I was pretty gutted at how poorly i'd played. I felt i'd been stupid by playing when i knew i was rushing off elsewhere after, felt basically put pressure on myself to play quickly.

I was really pissed off as i wanting to keep the imaginary graph in my head on an more or less upwards slope, and now theres a big dent in it. I did recover some losses the other day though, back up to about $40. Still about $13 down from my high point, although i'm pleasedt o have a little comfort zone from my initial stake again.

I've written down a few scenarios where i absolutely fold and not become pot committed, so i can try and keep bit more disciplined. Top of all that is don't even play unless you have ample time on your side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home