Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Quick tuesday rant

Again i had two things in mind that i thought of after my short howl at the moon last week and i can only remember one of them and it was the one that i was going to hold fire on that i can remember as unfortunately it's one that it seems i could rant about on a daily basis.

So seeing as i've already ranted about forgetting these things i'll just have to make do.

What small thing has been the subject of my ire this week? I shall tell you, cat piss. It absolutely reeks, it was bad enough when it the cat peed on my astro trainers the other week when i needed them to go along for my fitba teams photo session at the citadel of heavenly football, i thought i'd washed it off but no sooner had i opened bag they were in did the smell hit me like the heat from an oven door.

Thankfully on that occassion i only needed them for but a few minutes and quickly into the washing machine they went, 3 times before i was satisfied that they passed the smell test. I may have been wrong though as they appear to have upped and walked out the door on their own accord(or i left them in pub last tuesday).

If only it ended there, no less than 3 of the cats has chosen to piss in my room this week. One in the bag i put my football stuff in, and the other 2 in different corners. This is worrying, it suggests that previous cat pee smell wasn't entirely away, that i wasn't noticeing it and that possibly i might be walking around smelling like a cats litter tray. Hmm well i could use a shower but i don't think i'm that bad.

Bought some new stuff out of pet store that is meant to discourage them from piddling, fingers crossed it works or there is going to be cat on the menu soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home