Friday, July 22, 2005

Not much done today blogwise

I bought both a trashy Sun newspaper that will no doubt have me in stitches over the nonsense it spouts, even better if Richard Littlejohn has a column in it, that guy is such caricature of a right wing frothing at the mouth lunatic he's great fun to read.

I also been writing a short report on FPC FC's Leeds weekend for the official match programme. Quite pleased about that, the editor had told me he would be happy for me to contribute this season and i thought i'd been getting the rubber ear lately, so hopefully it will lead to contributing a bit more.

I had also better get round to putting numbers in my new mobile phone, my old one died while i was on holiday inexplicably. The shop told me it was water damage but it had been sitting lying inside on a table as far as i was aware dry as a bone. I didn't argue as i was due an upgrade anyway so no big deal other than the inconveinence. It is a rather tedious task.

Although i was in Argos about 9am the day i got it as the damn phone shop didn't open until half 9 and looking at cheap mp3 players i promised myself that if i spent less than £30 on my new phone i'd treat myself to the el cheapo alba mp3 player to listen to in the gym. It's no i-pod but it's smaller and does the job, so i bought it when i got my new upgrade for only £10. I have next to no sense with money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home